Answered By: [Unclaimed]
Last Updated: Nov 27, 2015     Views: 263

Corporate reports: non-U.S.
Where can I find regulatory filings for non-U.S. companies?

    • Orbis includes foreign company corporate filings.  Look up you company and on the individual company page click on Original Documents on the bottom of the menu on the right of the screen.  


    • Thomson ONE Banker includes foreign company annual reports as well as 20-F reports for foreign companies with ADRs in the United States. See instructions for locating SEC filings.


    • EMIS is a good source for companies in emerging market countries. Select a country first and click on companies. Select "Company Annual Reports" under Publication Type.