Answered By: Meghan Dolan
Last Updated: Nov 27, 2015     Views: 3436

Visiting fellowships or post-doctorates
Does HBS or Harvard offer visiting fellowships or post-doctorates?


The GSAS Visiting Fellows Program is for scholars intending to do research who hold a doctorate, or have equivalent professional experience, or are advanced doctoral candidates who have completed all required coursework. A Visiting Fellow is an independent researcher who is an FAS affiliate, and occasionally audits a course or two at GSAS. If they are interested in working with HBS faculty, they would apply for the Business Economics or Organizational Behavior visiting fellows program.

Here is information on the admissions process and costs, tuition and fees.

Related Topics