Answered By: Austin Haley
Last Updated: May 09, 2024     Views: 2240

Obsolete securities

Where can I find information on obsolete securities?


Capital Changes :

  • Once in database select "Tax - Estates, Gifts & Trusts" 
  • Select "Worthless Securities Archive" under "Capital Changes"
  • Search by company name; for more information about the company, see Capital Changes US (Corporate Capital Histories)

Old Stock and Bond Certificates from the Securities and Exchange Commission.