Answered By: Ken Kerr Last Updated: Mar 28, 2017 Views: 104
Answered By: Ken Kerr
Last Updated: Mar 28, 2017 Views: 104
Industry and market research
- Click on Search on the upper left side of the main screen to get started.
- Locate the industry of interest and then choose geography.
- Click on Run Search.
- Enter the country name in the search box at the top of the page
- Use the search limiters on the left side of the page to limit results to English and to set a specific date range.
- You can also limit by Industry and/or Publication Type (ex: Analysis/Research (for industry and market research reports) or News).
- OneSource Global Business Browser - Datamonitor/MarketLine Industry Profiles:
- Click on News & Reports in the blue bar at the top of the screen
- On the next screen, uncheck the News box and then check the box for Market Research and Title Search
- Enter the name of the country into the Keyword Search box. You can also change the date range for reports.
Country information and data
- Kanopy Videos: Search Kanopy using "Philippines" to find videos on various aspects of Filipino culture.
- Doing Business 2015. Economy Profile: Philippines
- Global Consumption Database - From the World Bank, this website is a one-stop source of data on household consumption patterns in developing countries.