Answered By: Poping Lin Last Updated: Dec 06, 2016 Views: 65
Answered By: Poping Lin
Last Updated: Dec 06, 2016 Views: 65
Industry and market research
- IBIS World
- Provides research reports on industries in China (and several other countries, including Australia, the US and the UK).
- Provides market research reports on consumer products, lifestyle trends, and industries worldwide.
- Thomson One
- Provides company and industry analyst reports worldwide. Also features information/data such as market quotes, earnings estimates, financial fundamentals, and corporate filings.
Business Environment information and data
- Economist Intelligence Unit
- Provides country profiles on China and special geographical areas such as Hong Kong.
- Provides regional and city level economic data for China including Hong Kong. The default language for the database is Chinese. To change the language to English click the EN link on the upper right hand section of the landing page.
- World Development Indicators
- Provides time series from the World Bank for 600 development indicators.