Answered By: Poping Lin Last Updated: Feb 07, 2017 Views: 82
Answered By: Poping Lin
Last Updated: Feb 07, 2017 Views: 82
Industry and market research
- IBIS World- Reports on industries in China. (many of the reports include Taiwan.)
- Passport - Market research reports on consumer products, lifestyle trends and industries worldwide.
- Thomson One - Company and industry analyst reports worldwide. Also features information/data such as market quotes, earnings estimates, financial fundamentals, and corporate filings.
Business Environment information and data
- Economist Intelligence Unit - Profiles of Taiwan.
- CEIC Data - Macroeconomic, industrial, and financial time series for Taiwan.
- World Development Indicators - Time series data from the World Bank for almost 600 development indicators.
- Factiva - News from publications, websites, blogs, and major trade journals worldwide. Searchable in Chinese and other languages.
- EMIS - News and other information such as country profiles, macroeconomic statistics, forecasts and analysis; reports on financial markets, companies, and industries; and exchange rates.