Answered By: Cynthia Churchwell Last Updated: Dec 31, 2015 Views: 127
Answered By: Cynthia Churchwell
Last Updated: Dec 31, 2015 Views: 127
- Seed-DB: A database of accelerators and their companies. Much of the data comes from CrunchBase.
- International Business Innovation Association: A directory of US business incubators. It also provides useful information about and for incubators.
- Association of University Research Parks: Research parks are generally set up to commercialize research. Lists of members are available on the site.
- Small Business Innovation Research Program- Accelerators and Incubators: Overseen by the Small Business Administration.
- Several of our venture capital databases include incubation as a variable when screening by target phases of investment, including: