Answered By: Emilie Codega Last Updated: Feb 06, 2017 Views: 275
Answered By: Emilie Codega
Last Updated: Feb 06, 2017 Views: 275
Industry and market research
- Click on Search on the upper left side of the main screen to get started.
- Locate the industry of interest and then choose a geography.
- Click on Run Search
- EMIS Emerging Market Information System
- Click on Browse at the top of the screen
- On the next screen click on Business Monitor International (BMI) Industry Reports
- Click on Browse by Location and navigate to the country of interest.
- Use the tools on the right side of the results screen to refine your search
- OneSource Global Business Browser - Datamonitor/MarketLine Industry Profiles:
- Click on News & Reports in the blue bar at the top of the screen
- On the next screen, uncheck the News box and then check the box for Market Research and Title Search
- Enter the name of the country into the Keyword Search box. You can also change the date range for reports.
- Click Submit Search
- FinScope South Africa - A nationally representative study of consumers' perceptions on financial services and issues
- Shaping the bank of the future:South African banking survey 2013 - Report from Pricewaterhouse Coopers
Technology Markets and Demographics
Country information and data
- World Development Indicators
- Economist Intelligence Unit
- Oxford Business Group Country Reports
- Statistics South Africa
- Kanopy Videos: Search Kanopy using "South Africa" to find videos on various aspects of South African culture.
- South Africa National Development Plan
- Global Consumption Database - From the World Bank, this website is a one-stop source of data on household consumption patterns in developing countries.