Answered By: Emilie Codega Last Updated: Mar 28, 2017 Views: 234
Industry and market research
- Click on Search on the upper left side of the main screen to get started.
- Locate the industry of interest and then choose a geography.
- Click on Run Search
- EMIS (Emerging Markets Information System)
- Create a login for more powerful searching capabilities
- Click on Browse at the top of the screen
- On the next screen click on Business Monitor International (BMI) Industry Reports
- Click on Browse by Location and navigate to the country of interest.
- Use the tools on the right side of the results screen to refine your search
- OneSource Global Business Browser - Datamonitor/MarketLine Industry Profiles:
- Click on News & Reports in the blue bar at the top of the screen
- On the next screen, uncheck the News box and then check the box for Market Research and Title Search
- Enter the name of the country into the Keyword Search box. You can also change the date range for reports.
- Click Submit Search
Country information and data
- EMIS Alerts available. Click on a country and then click on News. Click on Email Alerts on the top left hand corner, create an account and set up alerts.
Kanopy Video: Search Kanopy using "Argentina" to find videos on various aspects of Argentinian culture.
The Statista Digital Market Outlook for Argentina offers a dashboard of data and statistics on digital music, video, games and e-publishing.
- Global Consumption Database: (World Bank) Data on household consumption patterns by country.