Answered By: Emilie Codega Last Updated: Nov 16, 2016 Views: 163
Industry and market research
- Click on Search on the upper left side of the main screen to get started.
- Locate the industry of interest and then choose a geography.
- Click on Run Search
- EMIS (Emerging Markets Information System)
- Create a login for more powerful searching capabilities
- Click on Browse at the top of the screen
- On the next screen click on Business Monitor International (BMI) Industry Reports
- Click on Browse by Location and navigate to the country of interest.
- Use the tools on the right side of the results screen to refine your search
- OneSource Global Business Browser - Datamonitor/MarketLine Industry Profiles:
- Click on News & Reports in the blue bar at the top of the screen
- On the next screen, uncheck the News box and then check the box for Market Research and Title Search
- Enter the name of the country into the Keyword Search box. You can also change the date range for reports.
- Click Submit Search
Country information and data
- EMIS Alerts available. Click on a country and then click on News. Click on Email Alerts on the top left hand corner, create an account and set up alerts.
FIELD Global Immersion Videos- Learn more about your Global Immersion country by delving into this collection of films designed to help you understand more about the cultural and business environment.
If your project is mobile related, you may use Google's Our Mobile Planet tool for detailed mobile penetration and user habits statistics.
The Statista Digital Market Outlook for Argentina offers a dashboard of data and statistics on digital music, video, games and e-publishing.
- Global Consumption Database- From the World Bank, this website is a one-stop source of data on household consumption patterns in developing countries.