Answered By: Cynthia Churchwell Last Updated: Mar 28, 2017 Views: 231
Answered By: Cynthia Churchwell
Last Updated: Mar 28, 2017 Views: 231
Industry and market research
- Click on Search on the upper left side of the main screen to get started.
- Locate the industry of interest and then choose a geography.
- Click on Run Search.
- EMIS (Emerging Market Information System)
- Enter "Peru" in the search box at the top of the screen to limit content to one geography
- Use facets on the left to further limit by industry or report type
- Click on Browse at the top of the screen
- On the next screen click on Business Monitor International (BMI) Industry Reports
- Click on Browse by Location and select the country of interest.
- Use facets on the left side of the results screen to refine the results.
Country information and data
- Kanopy Videos: Search using "Peru" to find videos on various apsects of Peruvian culture.
- Global Consumption Database - From the World Bank, this website is a one-stop source of data on household consumption patterns in developing countries.
- National Institute of Statistics & Information - Peru's national statistics agency. Select the flag icons at the top right side of the page to select English or Spanish language content.