Answered By: Andrea Schulman Last Updated: Mar 28, 2017 Views: 205
Answered By: Andrea Schulman
Last Updated: Mar 28, 2017 Views: 205
Industry and market research
- Click on Search on the upper left side of the main screen to get started.
- Locate the industry of interest and then choose a geography.
- Click on Run Search
- Click on Browse at the top of the screen
- On the next screen click on Business Monitor International (BMI) Industry Reports
- Click on Browse by Location and navigate to the country of interest.
- Use the tools on the right side of the results screen to refine your search
- OneSource Global Business Browser - Datamonitor/MarketLine Industry Profiles:
- Click on News & Reports in the blue bar at the top of the screen
- On the next screen, uncheck the News box and then check the box for Market Research and Title Search
- Enter the name of the country into the Keyword Search box. You can also change the date range for reports.
- Click Submit Search
Country information and data
- World Development Indicators (World Bank)
- Economist Intelligence Unit
- OECD iLibrary - Economic surveys
- Global Consumption Database (World Bank)