Answered By: Meghan Dolan Last Updated: Feb 06, 2017 Views: 259
Answered By: Meghan Dolan
Last Updated: Feb 06, 2017 Views: 259
Industry and market research
- Click on Search on the upper left side of the main screen to get started.
- Locate the industry of interest and then choose a geography.
- Click on Run Search.
- OneSource Global Business Browser- Datamonitor/MarketLine Industry Profiles:
- Click on News & Reports in the blue bar at the top of the screen
- On the next screen, uncheck the News box and then check the box for Market Research and Title Search
- Enter the name of the country into the Keyword Search box. You can also change the date range for reports.
- Click Submit Search
- Baker Library India Business Research Guide
Country information and data
- Economist Intelligence Unit
- Reserve Bank of India
- World Bank: Doing Business in India
- World Development Indicators
- Kanopy- Learn more about your Global Immersion country by delving into this collection of films. It includes documentaries and commercial films about India.
- Global Consumption Database - From the World Bank, this website is a one-stop source of data on household consumption patterns in developing countries.