Answered By: Meghan Dolan Last Updated: Nov 16, 2016 Views: 221
Answered By: Meghan Dolan
Last Updated: Nov 16, 2016 Views: 221
Industry and market research
- Click on Search on the upper left side of the main screen to get started.
- Locate the industry of interest and then choose a geography.
- Click on Run Search.
- OneSource Global Business Browser- Datamonitor/MarketLine Industry Profiles:
- Click on News & Reports in the blue bar at the top of the screen
- On the next screen, uncheck the News box and then check the box for Market Research and Title Search
- Enter the name of the country into the Keyword Search box. You can also change the date range for reports.
- Click Submit Search
- Baker Library India Business Research Guide
Country information and data
- Economist Intelligence Unit
- Reserve Bank of India
- World Bank: Doing Business in India
- World Development Indicators
- Live Mint - a Wall Street Journal publication on India
- Times of India
- Indian news RSS feeds
- Baker Library India News Research Guide
- FIELD Global Immersion Videos- Learn more about your Global Immersion country by delving into this collection of films designed to help you understand more about the cultural and business environment.
- Global Consumption Database - From the World Bank, this website is a one-stop source of data on household consumption patterns in developing countries.