Answered By: Mallory Stark Last Updated: Nov 16, 2016 Views: 230
Answered By: Mallory Stark
Last Updated: Nov 16, 2016 Views: 230
Industry and market research
- Click on Search on the upper left side of the main screen to get started.
- Locate the industry of interest and then choose a geography.
- Click on Run Search.
- Forrester Start your search with key terms; for example China retail
- Baker Library China Business Research Guide
Country information and data
- FIELD Global Immersion Videos- Learn more about your Global Immersion country by delving into this collection of films designed to help you understand more about the cultural and business environment.
- McKinsey Global Institute: China
- Global Consumption Database - From the World Bank, this website is a one-stop source of data on household consumption patterns in developing countries.
- Consumer Barometer - Google's Consumer Barometer is developed from data pulled from two sources - the core Consumer Barometer questionnaire, which is focused on the adult online population and Connected Consumer Study, which seeks to enumerate the total adult population and is used to weight the Consumer Barometer results.