Answered By: Kathryn FitzGerald Last Updated: Mar 03, 2015 Views: 836
Answered By: Kathryn FitzGerald
Last Updated: Mar 03, 2015 Views: 836
You can find stock, bond and loan issues in the New Issues database in SDC.
To Locate Bond and Stock Issues
- Click the Global New Issues tab and select the marketplace you're interested in (e.g. United States); click OK.
- In the next window, select the issue you're interested in (e.g. U.S. Common Stock); click OK.
- Select the dates you want to search on. (Note: There is a one-month delay in what can be accessed in this database)
- Select the search items you wish to include (e.g. if you select Original IPO Flag you will only get a list of original IPO stock issues).
To Locate Loan Information
- Click the Global New Issues tab and select Medium-Term Note Programs and/or Syndicated Loans; click OK.
- In the next screen, choose your date range.
- In subsequent Search Items screen, select your search criteria.
Click here to see how to report on these results.