Answered By: Kathryn FitzGerald Last Updated: May 22, 2015 Views: 337
Answered By: Kathryn FitzGerald
Last Updated: May 22, 2015 Views: 337
You can create reports based on your search results in SDC.
- Select Quick Display from the Utilities pull-down menu at the top right of the screen.
- When viewing items in Quick Display you have the option to select various deals to report on.
To Run Custom Reports After Searches are Executed
- Choose New Custom from the Report pull-down menu at the top left of the screen.
- From the subsequent Report Items window that pops up, select items for your report; after selecting, click OK.
- Arrange the layout of your spreadsheet by using the UP and DOWN arrows to place items in the preferred column order. Click OK.
- A box will then appear saying “the width of this page is greater than 160 and will not print properly”.
- Since you are downloading to Excel, the warning does not apply. Click NO.
- Give the report a descriptive title and click OK.
- Click Execute.
- Your custom report will appear.
- Save your report to Excel on the computer's desktop so you can e-mail it to yourself.
- Save to the following path: C://Documents and Settings/hbsuser/Desktop.
Saving Search Strategy
- Click on Session pull-down menu in the upper left corner, choose Save As and give the file a name.
- This search can now be retrieved anytime by selecting Open Existing from the Session pull-down menu.