Answered By: Kathryn FitzGerald Last Updated: Mar 03, 2015 Views: 328
Answered By: Kathryn FitzGerald
Last Updated: Mar 03, 2015 Views: 328
You can use SDC to generate league tables.
Get a league table of the top underwriters of all convertible debt to common stock issued in 2001.
- Open the Global New Issues screen in SDC. In the box marked Other, select Medium Term Loans and Syndicated Loans.
- Select 1/1/2001 to 12/31/2001 in the date range.
- In the search items screen, select Loan Type. In the next box that comes up, click Convertible Debt, Common Stock so that a red check mark appears to the left, and then click OK in that box.
- Click the League Icon, and in the box that pops up, select Managing Underwriters and click on OK.
- Give your report a title and click Execute.
You will get a report like the one below, which you can download to an Excel spreadsheet.