Answered By: Andrea Schulman Last Updated: Jun 30, 2015 Views: 1047
Answered By: Andrea Schulman
Last Updated: Jun 30, 2015 Views: 1047
- Click on Data on the top banner.
- Step 1: Choose "All Market Indicators & Forecasts" as the data package.
- Step 2: Choose countries by expanding the regions
- Step 3: Choose series. Expand Macroeconomic indicators and select GDP by sector of origin
- Step 4: Choose years
- Click on View Data
- World KLEMS provides data on sources of economic growth, including growth of the five inputs and productivity at the industry level. The data is gathered and harmonized by a consortium of academic institutions and national statistics agencies. Click on data to download the data for countries where it is available (now the EU states, Australia, Canada, Japan, Korea and the US.