Answered By: Andrea Schulman Last Updated: Dec 14, 2015 Views: 100
Answered By: Andrea Schulman
Last Updated: Dec 14, 2015 Views: 100
- From the initial companies page, mouse over Ownership Data and then Companies owned by an Ultimate Owner, and then Characteristics of their Ultimate Owner.
- Click on the tab State-Owned Enterprises and then specify the percent of ownership desired.
- Specify the given country or region.
- Click on View list of results.
- You can change the display of the list by clicking on
- The results can be exported.
- Under the Companies icon, click on Build a list.
- Choose your geography from the horizontal tabs
- Under Ownership click on State owned. Add any additional criteria desired.
- Click on Run search near the bottom of the screen.
- At the top of the criteria screen the number of results will be displayed. You can view the results, modify the display and export the list.