Answered By: Cynthia Churchwell Last Updated: Jan 14, 2016 Views: 555
Answered By: Cynthia Churchwell
Last Updated: Jan 14, 2016 Views: 555
Capital IQ allows you to screen for companies with takeover defenses such as poison pills, anti-greenmail provision, blank check preferred stock, corporate sponsored dead hand provision, dual class stock, etc. Screening applies to current state only.
- Mouse over Screening and click Companies.
- Under Takeover Defenses, click Takeover Defenses.
- Add desired criteria to search.
- Click the magnifying glass and type sharkrepellent. Select SharkRepellent from the list.
- Multiple screening criteria are available (for current state only), or one can get a governance profile of a particular company.