Answered By: Meghan Dolan Last Updated: Jul 30, 2015 Views: 799
Answered By: Meghan Dolan
Last Updated: Jul 30, 2015 Views: 799
- Click on the Private Equity tab at the top of the screen.
- Click on Funds on the left side of the screen
- Select Advanced Search.
- Click on the arrow next to Fund: Status, Size, Ethos, Vintage and Structure
- Under "Fund Ethos" you can select Sharia Compliant, Socially Responsible, Economic Development, Environmentally Responsible and/or Microfinance.
- Add any other criteria and then click on Search on the bottom right side of the screen.
- You can then take a look at individual funds or download their profiles into Excel.
In Capital IQ:
- Screen for Companies.
- Select Investment Type > PE/VC under Investment/Advisory Firms. Click on Add Criteria.
- Select Business Descriptions under Company Details.
- Enter "socially conscious" OR "socially responsible" OR "socially friendly" in the Search for: box.
- Select both the Business Description and Long Business Description boxes. Click on Add Criteria.
- Add any other criteria and click on View Results.