Answered By: Mallory Stark Last Updated: May 19, 2017 Views: 990
Answered By: Mallory Stark
Last Updated: May 19, 2017 Views: 990
For an overview on private wealth management firms use Vault (registration required).
- Private Wealth Magazine offers articles and special sections on real estate, alternative investments and other areas of interest.
- Preqin includes information and data on private wealth managers who invest in private equity.
- Barrons Top Wealth Management Firms includes a ranking of the top 40 wealth management firms in the United States.
- Locate analyst reports in Thomson One.
- Click on Screening & Analysis, then click on Research.
- Search for "private wealth management" in Title/Text using the Key word search box.
- The Journal of Wealth Management can be found in the Institutional Investor Journals database. Click on the journals tab and select the title from the list. You can also do a search by publication.
Use HOLLIS to locate additional materials.