Answered By: Emilie Codega Last Updated: Dec 17, 2015 Views: 463
Answered By: Emilie Codega
Last Updated: Dec 17, 2015 Views: 463
- Click on the Deals & League Tables. Under M&A, click on Advanced Search.
- On the Item List tab, click on Deal Info and then on Deal Attitude(Code).
- Select desired type(s), e.g., Friendly, Hostile, and add them to the search box.
- Click on OK to continue.
- Add any additional criteria and then click on Execute.
- Use the Open/Create box to select and view reports. Click Execute again to process the report.
- Go the the Screening tab, select Transactions.
- Under M&A Details select Deal Attitude.
- Select desired attitude and click Add Criteria.
- Add additional criteria, if desired.
- Click View Results.
- From the Database Selection window Mergers & Acquisitions tab, select U.S. Targets and/or Non-U.S. Target, and click OK.
- Select a preset or custom date and click OK.
- From the Deal tab, scroll down and double-click on Deal Attitude.
- Select desired type(s) and click OK.
- Click Close and continue with the rest of the search.