Answered By: Mallory Stark Last Updated: Dec 16, 2015 Views: 1335
Answered By: Mallory Stark
Last Updated: Dec 16, 2015 Views: 1335
- Make sure M&A tab is selected from the tool bar at the top
- Select "Zephyr Advanced"
- Select Deal types & methods of payment > Deal type. For narrower categories select Deal types & methods of payment > Sub-deal type.
- Add other criteria and "View list of deals". You can modify the list format to see different items from what is displayed.
- Select Transactions radio button at top
- In section, General Transaction Details (upper right) select types3.
- Select from the available types, e.g., Leveraged Buy Out, Bankruptcy4.
- For more detailed types see other menus, e.g., M&A Details or Buyback Details (upper right) and then select Features
- For even more types, use the search box right above the screening criteria to search for data points.
- From the Database Selection window Mergers & Acquisitions tab, select U.S. Targets and/or Non-U.S. Target, and click OK.
- Select a preset or custom date and click OK.
- From the Deal tab, scroll down and double-click on Deal Type.
- Select desired deal type(s) and click OK.
- Click Close and continue with the rest of the search.