Answered By: Meghan Dolan Last Updated: Jul 30, 2015 Views: 822
Answered By: Meghan Dolan
Last Updated: Jul 30, 2015 Views: 822
This data is self-reported, but might be available in these resources for public companies:
- Thomson ONE:
- Locate the company by name or ticker symbol
- In the Company Overview section, click on the Full Summary link in the Financial Summary area.
- Use the drop-down under Annual Key Financial Items and select Business Segment or Geographic Segment.
- Bloomberg: Use the following commands to view desired data: E.g.,: type LVMH BB hit the [EQUITY] key then type FA PROD and hit the GO key.
- Product Segments: ticker [EQUITY] FA PROD
- Geographic Segments: ticker [EQUITY] FA GEO
- Capital IQ: When viewing a company profile, from the Financials/Valuation menu select Segments.