Answered By: Mallory Stark Last Updated: Aug 04, 2015 Views: 97
Answered By: Mallory Stark
Last Updated: Aug 04, 2015 Views: 97
- Select desired countries.
- Select series, Income share held by highest 20%, Income share held by lowest 20%, etc.
- Select Years. Note that the data may not be available for all countries for all years. Select a wide range of years.
- Open Data Tool from Data tab at the top of the screen.
- Select All Market Indictors & Forecasts from drop-down in Step 1.
- Choose the geography
- Choose the series Income Distribution under Demographics and Income
- Click the + sign to find the particular series of interest
- Choose the time frame and click on View Data to see results.
See also Economic Report of the President. (US)