Answered By: Cynthia Churchwell Last Updated: Dec 31, 2015 Views: 728
Answered By: Cynthia Churchwell
Last Updated: Dec 31, 2015 Views: 728
- Economist Intelligence Unit:
Use Country Data for time series data for multiple countries back to 1980 in some cases
- Click on Data Tool (next to Data Services).
- In Step 1, select All CountryData from the drop-down menu.
- In Step 2, choose a geography to add to your search.
- In Step 3, expand Gross Domestic Product and choose a series to add.
- In Step 4, select the desired year(s).
- In step 5, click View Data to see results.
- IMF eLibrary
- Scroll down to look for and click link saying "For all IMF data go to IMF Data page" on left side of page.
- On the next page, scroll down and click International Financial Statistics (IFS) to expand the selection then click More.
- Click Query.
- On the left, mouse over Indicator and click the filter icon that appears. Type "gross domestic product" and press Enter to view available options.
- Select the desired item then click OK.
- Click on filter icon for Time and Country to add these criteria to the search.
- After selections are made, wait for data to load.
- Global Financial Data for time series data for individual countries back to the 1800s in some cases.
- Log in Anonymously.
- Click on the GFDatabase tab.
- Choose National Accounts from the Series Group drop-down in the GFD Filter search box.
- Click on the radio button for Main Indicators.
- Select items of interest from the drop-down.
- Select the country or region.
- Select the timeframe.
- Click on Search to execute.