Answered By: Last Updated: May 22, 2015 Views: 77
Last Updated: May 22, 2015 Views: 77
- RSS (Really Simple Syndication) is a way of having content delivered to your desktop. You can customize your view and reduce the time you spend surfing the Web for information and news.
- RSS content comes to your desktop in the form of feeds. Feeds consist of brief headlines organized into content categories. Simply click on a feed headline or summary to view a full story in your browser.
- You must use a feed reader to collect RSS feeds. Readers such as Feedly are available for free or low cost. Other options: NewsBlur, Tiny Tiny RSS.
To Subscribe to RSS Feeds:
- Copy the URL/shortcut of the RSS feed that interests you.
- Paste the URL into your news reader.