Answered By: Last Updated: Mar 03, 2015 Views: 105
Last Updated: Mar 03, 2015 Views: 105
- Look up the title in EResources: Find E-Journals.
Databases that have full text of the journal will be displayed.
- If a journal title is available from its publisher, choose that database.
- If not, choose a database that includes the current year. If possible, choose one recommended below.
- In the chosen database, look for a link to set up an alert.
- BioMed Central
- Business Source Complete
- ScienceDirect (Use with LibX)
- Wiley InterScience (Use with LibX)