Answered By: Poping Lin Last Updated: Dec 17, 2015 Views: 484
Answered By: Poping Lin
Last Updated: Dec 17, 2015 Views: 484
You may begin with:
- Forrester includes consumer surveys, primarily of online buying behavior.
- Passport provides data and market reports related to consumer lifestyles in a wide range of industries and geographies.
- You may browse the HF 5415.3 subject area of the reference book collections in the Stamps Reading Room for data on the topic. Some of the datasets might not included in databases.
- Mintel offers consumer market studies using both primary and secondary data and analysis in the US and some European countries. Its Mintel Market Sizes database provides market size, segmentation, and share data for consumer products in many countries.
- SimplyMap is a mapping tool for the U.S. that incorporates market data from Simmons Experian Local.
See also the Baker Library Research Guide on Demographics & Consumer Behavior.