Answered By: Poping Lin Last Updated: Dec 17, 2015 Views: 1838
Answered By: Poping Lin
Last Updated: Dec 17, 2015 Views: 1838
To find out executive compensation information:
- In Lexis/Nexis Academic
- select Subject or Topic dropdown menu
- select Company Profiles
- enter the name of a company or executive in the search box
- choose Advanced Options
- select Morningstar US Executive Compensation from the source list.
- In Capital IQ mouse over Company Intelligence and search by company or by person. Select Compensation from the left sidebar. Compensation data is not available for all individuals and companies.
- In Thomson ONE do a company search, then
- select the person's name in the Company overview page, or
- select the tab "Fillings" and chose the proxy statement or annual report of the company