Answered By: Emilie Codega Last Updated: Dec 18, 2015 Views: 119
Answered By: Emilie Codega
Last Updated: Dec 18, 2015 Views: 119
- Search Factiva:
- click the ► next to Subject
- Type management moves in the text box next to Find Subject
- Select the subject and then run the search.
- Use Capital IQ:
To screen for changes:
- Mouse over Companies then over Key Developments.
- Click on Corporate Structure Related.
To find changes on a specific company:
- Search by company name
- Under News, Events & Filings on the left hand side navigation, select Key Developments
- Click on Customized View and select Corporate Structure Related
- In Bloomberg
- Search the information in news: Type NI WNEWS and press GO .