Answered By: Andrea Schulman Last Updated: Mar 08, 2017 Views: 632
Answered By: Andrea Schulman
Last Updated: Mar 08, 2017 Views: 632
- Economist Intelligence Unit Country Data
- On the right side of the screen under Reports, click on DataTool
- In Step 1, choose All CountryData from the drop-down.
- Choose region(s) or country(s) in Step 2, then click "Add."
- In Step 3, expand the menu for Foreign payments , click on Financing to expand the menu and choose Inward direct investment and Outward direct investment data items. Click "Add."
- Choose the date range or All Years in Step 4 and click "Add" to add to the search.
- Click on View Data.
- IMF eLibrary
- Click on Data Topic.
- Under External Sector select Coordinated Direct Investment Survey (CDIS).
- Click on All Tables and select data sets.
- World Development Indicators
- On World Bank homepage under Explore Databases, click "World Development Indicators."
- Under Country, make your selections. If you would like to get aggregate data for a region, use the menu on the left-hand side.
- Under Series, search for foreign direct investment.
- Under Time, select year(s).
- Click on on of the download options in the upper right to view/export the results.
- World Investment Report
From the United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
For FDI in OECD countries broken down by industry, you can use the OECD's web-based data tool.
For addition resources please go to the Harvard Library Foreign Direct Investment Research Guide.