Answered By: [Unclaimed] Last Updated: Dec 14, 2015 Views: 415
Answered By: [Unclaimed]
Last Updated: Dec 14, 2015 Views: 415
Bloomberg give current ratings by Standard & Poor's, Moody's and Fitch.
- Hit the yellow GOVT key, type TK, then hit GO.
- Select desired country from the menu, then hit GO.
- Select desired security from the list.
- Type CRPR, then hit GO.
- The ensuing display shows current ratings (historical ratings may be available).
Standard & Poor's Ratings Direct gives ratings and analysis.
- Type in issuer name in keyword/identifier search and click on Issuer.
- Scroll down or use the Table of Contents menu (on the sidebar) to get to ratings history. Click on a research report for background on the Standard & Poor's rating.
Go to CountryData.com for ratings calculated by The PRS Group.
- Click on CountryData.
- Click on Subscriber Shortcut near the bottom of the page.
- In the Variables section for ICRG Risk Ratings select Financial Risk Rating.