Answered By: Meghan Dolan Last Updated: Dec 14, 2015 Views: 154
Answered By: Meghan Dolan
Last Updated: Dec 14, 2015 Views: 154
- Go to the Special Drawing Rights (SDRs) Factsheet or the list of SDRs per Currency unit and Currency units per SDR (last five days) at the International Monetary Fund Web site.
- IMF eLibrary
- Review the available datasets and choose the most relevant.
- Click on Filter by Datasets and limit to International Financial Statistics.
- Search for "special drawing rights" in the main search box on the IMF eLibrary page
- Go to Bloomberg. Type SDR and hit the yellow CRNCY key, then hit GO. Use the menu of options for the SDR unit of "currency" to locate information.