Answered By: Andrea Schulman Last Updated: Sep 18, 2015 Views: 1087
Answered By: Andrea Schulman
Last Updated: Sep 18, 2015 Views: 1087
- In Corporate Affiliations (Historical Edition)
- Mouse over SUBSCRIBER TOOLS in the top right of the screen and select Company Advanced Search.
- Select Parent Country in the first criterion box and select United Kingdom from the list.
- Select Country in the second criterion box and select China.
- In Orbis
- Select Location and World/ Region/ Country.
- Choose your country.
- Click on ownership data and select Companies owned by an Ultimate Owner and Characteristics of their Ultimate Owner.
- Choose the country or region of the ultimate owner and click on OK.
- Click on View list of results
- Add columns to view the branch locations or subsidiaries. At this point you will have to view them all. You can export to a spreadsheet and do some filtering and sorting.
- You can add columns or change the list format.
- In Capital IQ
- Mouse over Screening & Analytics, Screening and click on Companies
- Under Company Details click on Geographic Locations
- Search for "United Kingdom" and click on selection. Make sure the box for "Headquarters only" is checked.
- Click on Add Criteria
- Scroll up and click again on Geographic Locations and select "China". Make sure the boxes for "United Kingdom" and "Headquarters only" are NOT checked. Click on Add Criteria.
- View results.