Answered By: Meghan Dolan Last Updated: May 12, 2016 Views: 1126
Answered By: Meghan Dolan
Last Updated: May 12, 2016 Views: 1126
- Luxury Goods Worldwide Market Study
This report by Bain & Company offers a global view of the market with growth and product/market segment information for Europe, Asia and the Americas.
- IBISWorld Use the keywords "luxury" or "affluent" to find industry reports on cars, jewelry, perfume, services and other components of this market. Special Reports on luxury spending are also included.
- Passport breaks out luxury goods as an industry. Select "Luxury Goods" from the "Industry" tab -- refine/limit search by category, geography, or type of content (reports, charts, articles).
- Mintel provides consumer market research reports covering greater retail including international luxury goods retailing reports. Click on Category and select Premium/Luxury under Theme
- Statista offers a range of Dossiers on the Global Luxury Goods Industry Worldwide as well as many reports on specific product segments.
- Luxury 360 This website houses all Financial Times news, analysis and special features related to the luxury industry, broadly defined. You may sign up for an individual Financial Times account using an HBS or Harvard email.
- ThomsonONE Find industry analyst reports on the luxury market. Go to Screenings & Analysis, then Research. Search "luxury" in the title of the report. Expand date beyond Last 90 Days, and select Industry rather than Company analyst reports.
- The Wealth Report by Knight Frank describes the state of the luxury real estate market.
- Marketresearch.com Academic includes reports from Unity Research about high income/net worth consumers and luxury markets.