Answered By: Poping Lin Last Updated: May 01, 2017 Views: 1181
Answered By: Poping Lin
Last Updated: May 01, 2017 Views: 1181
- Bureau of Transportation Statistics compiles, analyzes, and makes accessible information on U.S. transportation systems; key reports for air travel include FAA Statistical Handbook of Aviation, Air Traffic Statistics, and Airline Financial Statistics.
- Standard & Poor's NetAdvantage publishes an industry survey on Airlines. (Click "Industries" on the top banner)
Global and European
- IBIS World publishes a global report on airline industry; also includes domestic reports for the Chinese, U.S., Australian, and global markets.
- Eurostat: Air transport statistics provides data and analysis on the topic.
- Association of European Airlines provides data, news, and reports.
- World Air Transport Statistics provides detailed data on companies and the industry.