Answered By: Emilie Codega Last Updated: Sep 22, 2016 Views: 1207
Industry ratios provide a way to compare and analyze the correlation of diverse financial data for an entire industry. They can be used to compare the performance of a company to the industry overall.
- Click on "Add Industries" in the left menu.
- Use the Search Industries box to find and select an industry
- Add other criteria as desired
- Click on "Create Report"
- Select 1 year or 4 year report
- In print: Ref. HG 4028 .B2 R6 in the Stamps Reading Room
- Also available in OneSource Global Business Browser (Click on Industries, search by industry keyword, and once on the industry page look to RMA Industry Norms on the left hand side navigation under Market Research).
Almanac of Business and Industrial Financial Ratios
In print: Ref. HG 4028 .B2 T68 in the Stamps Reading Room
Industry Norms and Key Business Ratios
In print: Ref. HG 4028 .B2 I54 in the Stamps Reading Room
In print: Ref. HG 4028 .B2 R62 in the Stamps Reading Room
Offers industry default risk and cash flow measures for 400 lines of business whose total assets are less than $250 million.