Answered By: Andrea Schulman Last Updated: Aug 21, 2015 Views: 188
Answered By: Andrea Schulman
Last Updated: Aug 21, 2015 Views: 188
- Global Financial Data has trade weighted indices for the U.S., Great Britain, New Zealand, Australia, Norway, and Sweden.
- Login Anonymously.
- Click on GFDatabase.
- Select Exchange Rate Indices from the Series Type drop-down.
- Select the geography and timeframe.
- Click Search to execute.
- The Bank of International Settlements publishes monthly effective exchange rate indices.
- The Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis Economic Data (FRED) features daily, weekly, and monthly trade weighted indices back to 1973.
- The European Central Bank publishes effective exchange rates for European currencies. Some of the series are daily.