Answered By: Jen Beauregard Last Updated: Jul 27, 2015 Views: 6965
Answered By: Jen Beauregard
Last Updated: Jul 27, 2015 Views: 6965
Generate custom tables or find league tables in:
1. Click on Infrastructure from the left navigation menu.
2. Select League Tables from the left navigation menu.
3. Modify league tables by geography or estimated available capital.
4. Lists can be exported to excel.
- Thomson ONE
1. Click on Screening & Analysis from the left navigation bar.
2. Expand Deals & League Tables.
3. Click on deal category of interest: M&A, Equity, Bond, or Loan.
4. The Search Library includes League Tables for each of these categories.
1. LEAG: Tables of lead managers for all types of debt, equity, and fixed income issues -- (U.S. and International).
2. UNDW: Create customized tables of lead underwriters for equity issues.
3. MA: Tables of lead managers for M&A. Select M&A League Table Search.
- Audiovisual Demonstration for Creating Generic League Table
- Audiovisual Demonstration for Creating Custom League Tables
1. Select Screening tab or click on search icon.
2. Click on Idea Screening.
3. Chose M&A Legal, M&A Financial, IPO or FO.
4. Create league table based on available criteria.