Answered By: Mallory Stark Last Updated: Dec 21, 2015 Views: 180
Answered By: Mallory Stark
Last Updated: Dec 21, 2015 Views: 180
- Select Screening, then Transactions.
- In the section, M&A Details, select Features.
- Select Bankruptcy Sale, click on > and Add Criteria.
- Add additional criteria as desired and View Results.
- Click on Screening & Analysis.
- Expand Deals & League Tables.
- Click on M&A, then click on Quick Search.
- In the Deal Criteria section click on the magnifying glass icon next to Acquisition Technique.
- Search for "bankruptcy acquisition" and highlight it
- Scroll down in deal search box, select Add
- Then select ok at bottom of deal search box
- Select any additional criteria.
- Click on View Results to execute the search.