Answered By: Cynthia Churchwell Last Updated: Jan 14, 2016 Views: 345
Answered By: Cynthia Churchwell
Last Updated: Jan 14, 2016 Views: 345
- Click on Screening & Analysis.
- Mouse over Deals & League Tables then M&A, then click Advanced Search.
- Under Data items click Item Search tab and search secondary.
- Double click on SBO - Secondary Buyout Flag.
- Select All Secondary Buyouts in the popup window and click on Apply to Search.
- Select other criteria and complete search.
Use Capital IQ to conduct a more comprehensive search for secondary buyouts in both private and public entities.
- Mouse over Screening, and click on Transactions.
- Under M&A Buyback Details click on Features and select Secondary LBO from the list.
- Add criteria and select others as desired.
- Click on View Results.