Answered By: Cynthia Churchwell Last Updated: May 20, 2016 Views: 5416
Answered By: Cynthia Churchwell
Last Updated: May 20, 2016 Views: 5416
- Click on Screening & Analysis.
- Mouse over Private Equity then click on Companies & Investors.
- At the top of the page select an Entity Type of Company, Firm or Fund.
- Screen for investors that operate or have investments by industry, investment round, size of investment, investment type and geography. Click on Open Advanced Options within the search sections for more criteria.
- Select remaining relevant options and click on Generate Results.
- The list of results appears in the next screen.
- Mouse over search and select Investor-Acquirer search
- Mouse over the Company Attributes filters to screen by investment criteria.
- Click on Private Equity.
- Select Fund Managers (default).
- Select Advanced Search.
- Screen by investment type, geography, firm focus, investment criteria, dry powder, keyword, etc.
- Once criteria is selected click Search.
- View individual firms or download profiles into Excel.
Note: Contact List cannot be downloaded, but the profiles can be.
- Mouse over Screening then in the section for Targeting click Find Buyers or Investors.
- Screen for investors that operate or have investments by industry, stage (from incubation to mature, including buyouts, re-capitalization, turnaround and PIPES), size of investment, and geography.
- Select each desired item for the search by clicking Add to Criteria List then click Run Search.
- View result, add desired display columns, and download to Excel.
- Click the magnifying glass and type Idea Screening. Select Idea Screening from the list.
- Under Mergers & Acquisitions select Private Equity.
- Create reports using criteria on left hand side. Double-click to add to screening area.
- Report can be exported to excel and screening saved.
SDC Platinum contains a longer history of investments than other databases.