Answered By: Leslie Burmeister Last Updated: Dec 16, 2015 Views: 635
Answered By: Leslie Burmeister
Last Updated: Dec 16, 2015 Views: 635
- Mouse over Screening & Analysis, then Private Equity on the top menu.
- Click on Companies & Investors.
- Switch the radio button at the top of the screen from Companies to Firm.\
- Next to Entities Involved In, select Venture Capital Deals from the drop-down menu.
- Go to the Investment Details section and click on the magnifying glass icon next to Investment Stage.
- Expand Venture Capital and select any relevant stages by adding them to the selected items column. Click OK.
- Add any additional desired criteria (location of firm, size, etc). Scroll down and click on Generate Results at the bottom of the screen to run the search. You can then export your results to Excel.
- Mouse over Screening, and click Companies.
- Find the box labeled Investment/Advisory Firms. Under it, click Investment Style Managed.
- Under Available Items, scroll down and add Venture Capital to Selected Items. Add to criteria.
- Under Company Details, Click on the Geographic Locations.
- Search for or browse and select your city or country. Add to criteria.
- Select other criteria if desired, and click on Run Search. (For example, under Investment Criteria/ PE Funds, you will find things like Industries of Interest and Company Stages)
- After viewing results, click on Add Display Columns to display other information. Then you can export to Excel.
- Select Private Equity from the top menu.
- Under Fund Manager, click Advanced Search.
- Expand Investment Type. Select Venture (All) or the specific types of Venture you're interested in.
- Add any additional criteria, then click Search.