Answered By: [Unclaimed] Last Updated: Dec 15, 2015 Views: 3220
Answered By: [Unclaimed]
Last Updated: Dec 15, 2015 Views: 3220
In Capital IQ:
- For broad industry sectors (energy, materials, consumer discretionary, consumer stables, heathcare, financial, information technology, telecommunications, utilities): mouse over Market Analysis and select Industries.
- For more specific industries:
- Mouse over Screening and select Companies.
- Type in the industry in the search box or select the industry by browsing Industry Classifications.
- Limit to public companies by clicking on Company Type, selecting Public Companies then click on Add Criteria.
- Place any other additional screens you wish.
- Click on View Results.
- Click on Add Display Columns to include the desired ratios or data points
- After viewing the results again, click the Excel radio button to export your results.
- Search by Industry and other criteria such as location
- Click on Peer Analysis, Compare Companies, and New Analysis.
- Select the data elements you want to compare and click on Next.
- Select years and click on Next
- Select display and click on Finish
In Thomson ONE:
- Click on Screening and Targeting from the left menu.
- Select an industry using one of the options.
- Add other screening criteria as desired.
- Click on Report Writer to customize the display.
In Value Line:
- Under Browse Research, scroll down to find Industry Screens.
- Select industry of interest from the drop-down menu to load comparative ratios.