Answered By: Jen Beauregard Last Updated: Mar 24, 2017 Views: 762
Answered By: Jen Beauregard
Last Updated: Mar 24, 2017 Views: 762
- In Bloomberg Academic or Professional:
- Hit the yellow CORP key (F3), then hit GO.
- Type TK then hit GO for Ticker Symbol Look Up.
- Type in issuer name; select correct issuing body; select specific security.
- Type in CRPR and hit GO for current ratings by Fitch, Moody's, and Standard & Poor's.
- For historical ratings, select an individual rating to see what historical ratings may be available.
- Standard & Poor's Ratings Direct
- Type in issuer name in keyword/identifier search and click on issuer.
- Scroll down or use Table of Contents menu (on sidebar) to get to ratings history. Click on a research report for background on Standard & Poor's rating.
- Moody's Default & Recovery Database is available to HBS faculty, doctoral students, and staff via Research Services.