Answered By: Cynthia Churchwell Last Updated: Dec 31, 2015 Views: 241
Answered By: Cynthia Churchwell
Last Updated: Dec 31, 2015 Views: 241
- Use Thomson ONE to search for investments in turnaround or distressed debt companies.
- Mouse over Screening & Analysis.
- Move to Private Equity then click on Companies & Investors.
- Go to Fund Details toward the bottom of the page and click on the magnifying glass icon next to Fund Stage.
- Expand Buyout, select Turnaround/Distressed Debt, add it to the Selected Items box then click on OK.
- Add any additional criteria and then click on Generate Results at the left hand bottom of the page.
- Use Preqin to search for investments in turnaround or distressed debt companies.
- Click on Private Equity.
- Under Fund Managers click Advanced Search.
- In the Investment Type section, select Turnaround and Distressed Debt.
- Add any additional criteria then click Search at the bottom of the page.
- Click on the icon in the upper right corner to download contacts or firms.
- In Capital IQ:
- Mouse over Screening and click on Find Buyers or Investors.
- Click on the Stages tab near the top of the page.
- Click on Turnaround and then the left arrow button and the Add to Criteria List button.
- Add additional criteria for private equity companies doing turnarounds as desired and click on Run Search.
- You can Add Display Columns to create a more informative table and download the results into a spreadsheet.
- Visit the Turnaround Management Association web site for a calendar of events and articles from Journal of Corporate Renewal (JCR).