Answered By: Leslie Burmeister Last Updated: Dec 08, 2015 Views: 720
Answered By: Leslie Burmeister
Last Updated: Dec 08, 2015 Views: 720
- Thomson ONE allows you to screen for venture capital companies that are subsidiaries of corporations in other industries. Once you have logged into the database use the following steps:
- Select any additional criteria and then click on Generate Results at the bottom of the screen.
- Select Corporate PE/Venture and add it to the Selected Items box and then click on OK.
- Click on the magnifying glass icon next to Firm Type.
- In the Investment Firm Details section, click on Open Advanced Options.
- Select Private Equity and then click on Companies & Investors.
- Click on Screening & Analysis.
- Use CB Insights and search by Investor Type, Corporation and other criteria.
- The National Venture Capital Association has a special interest section on corporate venture capital.