Answered By: Last Updated: May 21, 2015 Views: 3970
Last Updated: May 21, 2015 Views: 3970
Here are some resources that rate or rank the social responsibility of companies:
- Benefit Corp Information Center
Aggregates data from multiple sources to provide ratings of community, employeee, environment, governance and overall ratings. Free registration is required to see basic data. Monthly subscriptions provide access to finer rating categories.
- Data Center Impact for Social Justice
Provides Asset4 ESG (environment, social and governance) data.
- Dow Jones Sustainability Indexes
- Global 100: Most Sustainable Corporations in the World
- Historical ratings from KLD Socrates (covering 1991-2008) are available to the HBS community in spreadsheet form.
- KLD in WRDS: ratings from from 1991 - 2010
- MSCI iRatings A suite of environmental, social, and governance (ESG) research and analysis products from MSCI.