Answered By: Kathryn FitzGerald Last Updated: Dec 22, 2015 Views: 159
Answered By: Kathryn FitzGerald
Last Updated: Dec 22, 2015 Views: 159
- Select Nanotechnology & MEMS from the Major Industry Group dropdown menu on the Plunkett's home page.
- Select the Companies & Executives tab, then click View all Companies next to the search box.
- You can sort the list by number of employees or revenue.
- Note: this resource is also available in the Stamps Reading Room as:
- Mouse over Screening tab and click on Companies.
- To screen by industry, scroll down to Company Details > Business Descriptions, enter "nano*" in the search box and click Add Criteria
- To screen by number of employees, move down to Company Statistics and enter Value and click Add Criteria.
- To screen by revenue, move to Financial Information > Financial Statements, then select Total Revenue from Key Financials. Enter Value and click Add Criteria.
- Mouse over Screening & Analysis > Companies > Company Screener.
- Enter "nano" in the Business Description box. You can add financial screening criteria in the box below the search button.